Job Responsibilities :
- Ensuring that all material used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workplace involved in the project.
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- Liaising with clients and their representative (architects, engineers and surveyors) including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language (s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 1-2 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s) : Autocad, Microsoft Office.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction,Structural.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leaves
- Medical Leaves
- Medical / P.A Insurance