DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Process company payroll every pay period.
- Maintaining payroll processing system and record by gathering, calculating and input data.
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences.
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
- Supervises other payroll clerks and employees as needed.
- Prepare and submission of statutory payment (EPF, SOCSO, EIS & PCB).
- Prepare and submission of yearly E & EA form.
- Preparing and update Employee claim and benefits.
- Implement and coordinate performance management process.
- Report on variety of HR matter including absence, poor performance, disciplinary and grievance matter and provide option on solution and potential risk.
- Routine task including tabulating KPI, compilation of key performance indicator etc.
- Responsible in full cycle of recruitment process include hiring, employment offer letter, probation status update and other administration ad hoc.
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance: Attendance, Medical, Transportation, Meal, Birthday
- Nearby public transport: LRT, KTM, MRT, The Klia Express, Monorail
- Smart Casual dress Code
- Working Hour / Day: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm / Monday - Friday