- Carry out engineering designs and produce relevant drawings and calculation/technical reports.
- To coordinate with client on structural detailing, technical issues, project schedule & specifications.
- To cooperate & communicate effectively with project manager & client, report regularly on project status.
- To perform quality control and ensure drawings produced by draughtpersons to meet design specifications and client's expectation.
- To liaise with drafting team and ensure on time delivery of project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in designing of related civil / steelworks.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities