- Coordinate in the performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual evaluations).
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department's budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have.
- Review current HR technology and recommend effective software.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Organising events, gatherings and orientation for the employees.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role.
- Experience with Human Resources Management Systems / Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting.
- Good conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to work in a critical environment.
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities