We are currently seeking an experienced and capable Account Manager, ideally with strong on trade and/or off trade category experience (packaging, premiums, displays), to work alongside our established team to support a BWS multi-market client. You will ensure we develop and provide an industry leading product offer on behalf of global brands to SEA markets.
As the Account Manager, you will work closely with clients, suppliers, and internal contacts, and be responsible for taking ownership of the client relationship; working with Brand, Marketing and Procurement functions, from brief, through development, to order.
More about what you will do
- Delivering effective growth strategies and managing the opportunities for our clients, by: Demonstrating value – the best product, at the best price, innovating our product offer, Refining and expanding our supplier base, Managing and developing key client relationships – inc. the tactical and the strategic, Managing and owning the project cycle and leading the pitch
- Delivering operational excellence – improving systems, Ways-of-Workings and finding value
- This role combines pitching and strategic planning as well as driving excellent project delivery.
- Proactively find opportunities by looking for the best way of maximising delivery for the brand and driving this opportunity with our clients.
- Manage all projects alongside with internal as well as external partners.
- Influence client thinking to produce outstanding results
- Compiling WIPs reports and managing meetings and taking / influencing key briefs from clients; showing a clear understanding of requirements, with ability to cascade to local teams globally
- Providing technical input and expert advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards
What you will bring
- Excellent marketing Client Service experience ideally in outsourced marketing execution, with a proven track record for delivering client solutions – ideally in the off trade or on trade category
- Proven and credible relationship builder with customers, ideally in outsourced marketing execution
- Strong Client facing and presentation skills are essential as is a strategic brain,
- You will have knowledge and demonstratable experience working with, and developing branded merchandising, display, packaging or other POS product. Ideally, developing on trade and/or off trade solutions, for consumer goods brands.
- Ideally you will have an intuitive understanding of agency operations and be able to direct strategy and work with the team
- You are a strong negotiator and possess consensus building skills when dealing with internal customers, stakeholders, and team members, and negotiating with suppliers
- Sound financial reporting and forecasting experience with excellent analysis and critical thinking skills (inc. comfortable with Excel and reporting)
- Self-starter, with excellent organisational skills and project management
- Well speak & writing in Mandarin, Bahasa Malay, English.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Car park allowance
- Flexible working hours