- Liaise and coordinate with contractor, clients & authority.
- To produce details design of sewerage, water supply, earthworks, road and drainage.
- To attend pre-consultation with authority for civil design works
- Perform structural analysis/ calculation and design for various building and structural works.
- Provide technical expertise for building construction projects with full responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating technical assignments, ensuring that standards and procedures are adhered to and recommending process improvements.
- Scrutinise accuracy of calculations, drawings and reports and ensure quality standards are adhered.
· Cooperate and work closely with other engineers & drafter.
· Delivering projects to the required quality, timeline and budget.
· Liaison with third party engineering firms on tasks involving non-standard engineering issues and collaborates with project team to resolve problems by contributing significant new designs and techniques.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance