· The Pediatric Physiotherapy is responsible for the evaluation treatment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which includes; providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation. As well, the Physiotherapy must document and record the patient’s condition and educate patients and families in appropriate therapy methods. The PT collaborates with a multidisciplinary team including OTs, STs, and Special education teachers.
· Interviewing children and family members and using physical examinations to diagnose the source of children's movement difficulties.
· Creating unique, individualized treatment plans that outline the treatment goals and methods to be used.
· Helping children to learn to move their bodies correctly, make their movements less painful, increase the functions of injured body parts, and heal from injuries.
· Assessing patients and monitoring their progress.
· Using techniques like functional training and exercise, medication, diet changes, and specialized equipment that is designed to treat and alleviate pain.
· Coordinating a child's care with other healthcare professionals.
· Providing expert consultations to schools and daycares.
· Teaching children and their families about safety and home exercises
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave