Location : Penang
Salary Range : RM2,500.00 - RM2,800.00
Work type : Full time
Interview date : Immediate
Working hours : 5 days a week (9AM – 6PM)
· Deal with incoming enquiries and requests, often corresponding on behalf of the VP.
· Liaise with and manage internal and external stakeholders. Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
· Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
· Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
· Organising and attending meetings to ensure VP is well prepared for meetings.
· Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
· Assist VP his daily appt, sales meetings, video production, knowledge in social media and running digital campaigns is added advantage.
· Highly competent in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing)
· Proven track record of excellent organisational, planning and administrative skills
· The successful candidate will be trustworthy, reliable and discreet
· Required Languages: Mandarin & English is a must
For more info contact 011 12398838 (Whatsapp)
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Medical insurance