- Must kept the vehicle clean, tidy and in good condition at all time.
- Check the radiator fluid, battery water level, engine oil, tyre pressure, monitor petrol level, oil filter, water, all signals “Rutin Pemeriksaan Kenderaan” and etc. from day to day.
- Must be responsible on the safety of the Boss and passengers in the vehicle at all time when travelling from one place to another place.
- Drive the assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Any other duties as relevant will be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- The successful candidate must follow the set JPJ rules and regulation at all time.
- Possess a valid driving license with clean driving record.
- Candidate must be honest, punctual, discipline & in good health condition.
- Healthy with excellent eye-sight.
- Candidate with at least 2 years of driving experience and familiar with Klang Valley route.
- Within the age of 30 to 45 years.
- Able to work on extended hours, to work long hours, weekends and on public holidays.
- Willing to travel to outstation if necessary.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture