- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects & customers’ requirement.
- Participating in Client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering management issues.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.
- Ability to conduct / lead the study /investigation, respond timely inquiries, and present written/ oral briefings & presentation.
- Degree in Engineering / Science or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience preferable in project handling and / or water treatment works.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation (Company transport provided)
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)