- Independently manage a portfolio of clients and leading a team to provide high quality services to clients’.
- Involve in the review of full set of accounts and supporting schedules for audit and tax purposes.
- Review the SST return.
- Involve in payment processing, review of payment vouchers and online payments.
- Highlight issues related to the accounts for client’s attention and resolving them.
- Monitor work progress and ensure all jobs are completed on time.
- Diploma in Accounting/ Finance/Commerce with at least three (3) years of direct working experience in the field of accounting and/or finance.
- Professional Certificate of ACCA and CPA is desirable
- Must be proficient in computerised accounting system and Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge of Sales and Service Tax is an added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High technical ability and analytical skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and assignments to meet deadlines
- Proactive, innovative and self driven.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong sense of integrity and good working attitude
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities