EXECUTIVE – MARKETING
- To plan, manage, measure and coordinate end-to-end all marketing activities / campaigns / events and branding activities of the company.
- Liaison with the media, creative, digital, advertising, external agencies to ensure compliance with company brand values and objectives.
- To monitor and ensure effectiveness of all resources in achieving sales target.
- Submission of APDL, NAPIC and Borang 7e / 7f and familiar with HIMS System.
- Coordinate and organize sales launches, road shows and promotional events.
- Undertake market research to identify market opportunities and challenges.
- To produce timely and accurate reporting such as sales report, activities report, work progress report and other relevant reports or documentation that required by management.
- Sales administration coordination tasks until SPA stamped and first 10% purchase price collected.
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing / Business Administration or other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in property development in similar position
- Hands-on with marketing and sale administration functions
- Hard working, meticulous, well mannered and pleasant personality
- Team oriented, independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities