Main Purpose of Job:
To perform credit analysis and assessment with higher credit limit based on company's policy and procedure as well as BNM requirement.
- To perform prudent and sound credit evaluation for applications submitted by applicants or merchants according to authority limit.
- To review, recommend and delegate loans application for higher authority limit.
- To detect fraudulent application, tampered/suspicious documents and to ensure timely fraud escalation to Fraud Management Unit.
- To deliver high-quality of assessment skill to detect fraud document and information given.
- To deliver high quality account approved with low delinquent rate.
- To adhere to AEON Credit’s Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures, both in letter and spirit.
- To report promptly any breach of law, regulation, the company's code of conduct or other company policies and guidelines.
- To promote environmental preservation awareness and to participate in AEON environmental activities.
- To ensure confidentiality, integrity, availability of all AEON's information assets are protected.
- Degree holder in any related disciplined (Possess CCP is an advantage)
- 8-10 years direct experience (preferably in Credit Card processing) in assessment operation with at least 5 years’ experience in Management level exposure.
- Experience in customer service is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good command in Credit Assessment skill and operation know-how
- Fraud document detection skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently in making decision.
- Good in time management and ability to prioritize work
- Successful candidate will be based at Subang Jaya Office.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance