1. Serves customers by identifying their needs and recommend suitable products, equipment, and services.
2. Identifies current customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport.
3. Develop new sales opportunities and organizing sales visits
4. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by presentation or training with suitable materials upon request.
5. Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedule.
6. Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, and services.
7. Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
8. Develops customer’s team by providing technical information and training.
9. Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information according to application trends.
10. Preparing sales literatures and presentation.
11. Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
13. Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
14. Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
15. Ensuring that sales targets are met.
Specific criteria required:
The candidate is required to fulfill the below basic requirements (Level of acceptance to be determined by supervisor) during the entire employment duration:
1. Good industry sales experience
2. Positive attitude and passionate to solve a problem through self-learning.
3. Work efficiently, self-initiative and attentive.
4. Highly self-discipline and responsible.
5. Possess strong problem-solving skills
6. Fast learner and self-learner with minimum training for Product knowledge
7. Good presentation skills and technical understanding
8. Excellent communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities