No of Position Available: 2
Employment Grade: G 6
Salary Range: RM 2,400 – 5,200
Reported To: Assistant Manager
An Engineer, is responsible in developing new products/processes for the Company. Involves process validation, monitoring and improvement, providing maintenance to current products to enhance use and designing and setting up new machines to improve an organization's efficiencies.
- Identifying and addressing problems and provide solutions for the operation’s effectiveness.
- Supervising production.
- Designing new products/processes and system.
- Involving in the process validation, monitoring and improvement
- Making improvements to existing processes, materials, etc.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Preferably possessing at least, a Degree in Mechatronic/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering along with between two (2) to four (4) years of experience in the engineering, manufacturing, or comparable fields related to the new machine development, set-up and improvement, including supervisory responsibilities and management skills.
- Able to read and analyze product and machine engineering drawings.
- Experience in the Project Management.
- Able to produce a report and presenting to the Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a divers, problem-solving, communication, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Able to use the MS Office (Words, Excel, Powerpoint) and engineering software such as AUTO CAD, 3D CAD Solidwork, 3DSATIA CATIA and others.
- Having basic knowledge of Quality Management System (ISO, Kaizen, 5S)
- Responsible to do other tasks required by the Management
Perks and Benefits
- Annual bonus and increment
- Miscellaneous allowances
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities