Sales Administrative Roles
- Assist Management and the team on daily operations.
- Attend to client’s enquiries and provide details information on in house products/services.
- Responsible for sales administrative functions such as filling, follow-up with clients.
- Prepare and issue progressive billings, PO, quotations, RFQ Response.
- Monitor all collections and payment are made before due date.
- Coordinating demo and meetings and other general administrative duties.
- Perform any other task as and when required.
- Works with Management on recruitment and hiring local and expatriate.
- Keep Management policy up to date.
- Records keeping and management.
- Operate and maintain machines in the office, like personal computers, scanners, and photocopiers.
- Run errands i.e order services, supplies, and materials.
- Take messages, direct calls, and answer telephone calls.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advance Diploma in Business/HR/Marketing/IT
- At least 1 - 2 years of sales support experience in Sales Admin environment.
- IT literate and proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite products.
- Good command of English / Bahasa Melayu.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities