Managing and controlling accounts related matters and involved in financial budgeting, auditing process, revenue and credit control matters
Preparing monthly financial reports, tax computation and various budgets, review of actual P&L vs Budgets (Variances Analysis).
- Yearly budget planning for the Company as guidance to achieve the yearly target as set
- Handling full sets of accounts as well as all general accounting functions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To perform month end closing and prepare monthly financial statement and management report in timely manner (Financial reporting / Prepare monthly and other periodic management reporting & analysis)
- Finance Management (To prepare, monitor and review company’s cash flow to ensure sufficient fund is available for business operations;
- To review, compile and analyse financial information; Prepare bank reconciliation & statement; Review all supplier payment, ensure appropriate documentation & approval prior to payment & compliance with Company's policies and procedures;
- To execute and maintain financial policies and procedures and its related internal controls)
- Maintain and improve internal controls system, business process and accounting system
- Driving for consistency and cost effectiveness and cost control, reducing cost as well as increasing productivity.
- Analysis of production costing to achieve the most effective and efficient way to achieve minimum cost to company
- Deal with the banker and assist the auditor with the necessary documentation.
- Handle all human resources jobs.
Besides, the requirements for this position are:
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferable Chinese speaking candidate due to nature of business
- Required Skill(s): Leadership, Teamwork, Problem solving, Analysis, Interpersonal skills, Mathematical proficiency, Attention to detail.
- Working hours- Monday to Friday (9am-5.30pm), Saturday alternate (9am-1pm).
- Formal wear required.
Perks & Benefits
Yearly Bonus, Annual Leave.