- Develop a thorough understanding of our complete range of products
- Responsible for preparing quotations, proposal according to customers' requirements
- Follow up on sales lead, sales orders and deliveries
- Actively sales visits, customer approaches and develop marketing strategies to target new customers and grow more sales from existing customers.
- Service existing clients and proactively identify and develop new customers and markets
- Perform feasibility studies and provide product solutions sales to meet customer application needs
- Conduct product training, Product Demonstration and Product Presentation to existing/potential customers
- Provide application/product support to customers, respond to customer queries and issues over telephone or email.
- Using technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of the product and how it may suit the customer better than competing products.
- Provide post sale and presale application and sales support by analyzing and recommending solutions to meet customer’s needs.
- Maintain good customers’ relationship.
- Diploma/ Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Engineering/ Industrial/ Mechatronics
- No experience required/ Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Passion for automation, with creative and adaptive approaches
- Good communication skill and ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Training on products will be provided
- Knowledge in PLC, Control/Automation, IOT Knowledge will be added advantage
- 1 – 2 years experience
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Incentives bonus
- Performance bonus
- Allowance (Claim/Fixed)
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Annual Leaves