As an Advertising Account Manager, you will interface directly with the client(s) assigned to you. Internally, you will advocate for the client, ensuring we are providing them with compliant, and on-brand advertising. You will participate in the strategy of the clients' media and creative campaigns working with our Creative & Production teams, be in charge of client communication, develop new opportunities for your clients, and uphold the agency's core values and mission statement.
In order to fulfil the above, we require:
- Knowledge in mainstream advertising and digital advertising.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to maintain good relationship with all parties.
- Able to perform market research, writing proposals and presenting them.
- Good time management ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Understanding in Branding, Media, Production, Fabrication & Printing processes will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Good Salary Package
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Open culture