- Process Sales Contract and Proforma Invoice promptly
- Updating of data and customer’s requirements into SAP and our tracking System
- Handling of LC negotiation and other modes of payment
- Liaise, coordinate and respond to meet customers’ shipping requirements
- Follow up on letters of Credit and payments according to contracts
- Handling customer issues and feedbacks
- Handling customer order fulfillment accurately
- Liaise with warehouse for packing/shipping instructions
- Process customers' orders to support the day-to-day logistics operations.
- Liaise with freight forwarders / Shipping Lines on Shipment Bookings
- Assist in liaising with customers and freight forwarders on delivery and schedules.
- Work closely with Operations personnel to resolve order or shipment-related issues.
- Have a foresight in product availability and plan movement accordingly
- Any other duties as required
- Possess a Diploma / Degree (preferably in Logistics Management/Supply Chain) with minimum of 3 years of experience in Shipping/Logistics
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel
- Dynamic, self-motivated and persevering
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English
- Demonstrates strong sense of initiative with the ability to work independently and as a team player with positive attitude
- Results-oriented and able to abide by tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility
- 5 ½ day work week
- Training provided on the job with potential for further upgrading to develop a long term logistics career
- Out-patient and hospital medical benefits
- Salary for this position depending on experience
Please email your resume to [email protected] Please include current and expected salary, notice period, and reasons for leaving current or past employment.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership