Job Responsibility :
* Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
* Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
* Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers' well-being into account, and that also minimize the carbon footprint.
* Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
* Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
* Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
* Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
Job Requirements :
* Diploma or above
* Minimum 2 years working experience injection moulding environment
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities