- Monitoring and improving the efficiency of production output, process control and wastage control.
- Recognizes, troubleshoots, analyses problem, recommends solution and drives to root cause of process failure.
- Understand customer requirements, implement new specification and develop ideas for systems / process improvement to meet customer needs.
- Liaise with various department and customer on quality issues / requirements and escalation for improvement plans.
- Technically competent with good analytical skills, result-oriented, proactive, resourceful with a high degree of independence and perseverance.
- Ensure QMS, OHSAS and FSC CoC (Chain of custody management system) requirements are implemented and complied.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Science (Candidate who possesses Bachelor's Degree in Pulp & Paper will be added advantage).
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- High integrity with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as being a team player with strong commitment to department harmony.
- Proficient in verbal and written English, Bahasa Melayu & Bahasa Cina.
- Working days from Monday to Friday (8.00am to 5.30pm).
Perks & Benefits
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Benefit