You'll be leading the Solution Architect and Enterprise Architect team. To formulate solution architecture to solve business problems. Standardize and govern technology used in the company and facilitate implementation of new technologies.
- Manage the Solution Architects and Enterprise Architect team.
- Work with business owners and application teams to define/enhance IT solutions in order to meet business needs and performance, operational and security requirements.
- Participate in technology governance committees/boards and ensure approvals are obtained for all proposed solutions.
- Define and govern technology stack and frameworks used in the company.
- Provide technical guidance to development team on system design, architecture and best practices.
- Partake in R&D for new technologies that can be potentially used in the company.
- Ensure the architecture/technology portfolio is aligned with the business roadmap as well as the Regional and Group technology strategies.
- To create and maintain Enterprise Architecture artifacts.
- Advanced stakeholder management skills.
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively with others.
- Open minded and has the passion for exploring emerging technologies, methodologies and software development concepts.
- Working experience with containerized platforms and technologies.
- Working experience with cloud architecture, cloud platforms and relevant technologies.
- Extensive experience in application architecture and software design.
- Experience with application troubleshooting and performance fine-tuning.
- Experience with microservice architecture and RESTful API design and development.
- Experience with integration platforms such as Apigee, IBM Integration Bus, IBM MQ and Kafka.
- Working experience with DevSecOps toolchain, which must include Jenkins, Git,
- Nexus repository and SonarQube.
- Intermediate knowledge in infrastructure and network.
- Familiar with all technical documentations which must include various types of UML diagrams and Swagger.
- Experience with Agile Development methodology.
- Knowledge in Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities