- Drafting, designing & building automated machine, production equipment to fulfill customers requirement.
- Involve in all aspects of mechanical design & become the subject-matter-expert to advise and collaborate with different department, such as Controls, Software, Purchasing, Fabrication, Applications and Service.
- Technical and cost calculation.
- Technical drawing documentations and Bill of Materials preparation.
- Support production team during the final stage of fine tuning of machine.
- Posses Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Strong interest in robotics and automation, capable of designing tooling from sketches or verbal concepts.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities