1. Appointment of New Supplier:
a. Source at least 3 suppliers to provide quotations for any new items to be purchased and the suitability of the sourced products to achieve lower pricing, quality, delivery and fulfil the ISO/QESH aspect at site.
b. Handle for Pre-qualification form c/w company profile and company form registration to comply with ISO requirement; provide documentations for credit facilities application.
2. Material, Machinery and Scaffolding Order.
i. Summarize material, machinery and scaffolding prices and price trends for comparison.
i. Print out MRO from SQL system and check QS quantity, outstanding Purchase Order (PO) stock at site within budgeted quantity before send to Project Director for approval.
c. Purchase Order
i. Issue PO of Material, Scaffolding and Machinery to supplier with details.
i. Prepare delivery schedule report for bulk order to ensure that products are supplied and delivered according to schedule.
ii. Monitor and control transfer of products and equipment with Material Deliver Note (MDN).
a. Match all invoices, and Delivery Order (DO), Purchase Order (PO) and goods received listing to ensure products, quantity and unit price is correct.
b. Prepare invoice listing with invoice signed by superior to account department.
a. Prepare summary usage report of machinery and scaffolding.
b. Ensure PO vs DO summary updated and cross check with material stock report is matching with site.
c. Ensure DO list with DO received by site is returned to office.
d. Prepare timber, sand & machinery calculation list to ensure same with site.
e. Compile result of market survey to ensure that prices for repeated products are competitive.
f. Update ISO documents (i.e., Approved supplier list, Performance evaluation form, and etc.).
5. Liaise with supplier for sample material, catalogue, company profile and certificate for submission to consultant.
6. Request quotation for tendering status when BQ received from contract.
7. Request summary of material, control quantity and drawing from contract department.
8. Ensure all documentations are filed on time and properly.
9. Practice and implement in accordance to the requirements of ISO / QESH standards.
10. Perform any other duties and responsibility which the immediate superior or the company may assign from time to time.
- Mature and strong communicator.
- Negotiation skills are a MUST.
- Min 5yrs experience in construction involve coordinating the procurement schedule with the project manager and the project construction schedule.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Chinese or Korean language will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate, high integrity, and teamwork orientation.
- Source for suitable and legitimate suppliers/vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once by focusing on one task while keeping track of others.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities