1) To be responsible for the calculation of salaries and statutory deductions for the Group.
2) Monitor the attendance of staff, leave and local employee placement entries and ensure that this information is properly captured in the system.
3) In relation to statutory agencies on matters such as EPF; SOCSO, INCOME TAX and so on, if needed.
4) Issue all the Internal Billing document
The list above is the primary responsibility for this post. This is not a complete list, and additional tasks in the scope of the job can be given without reason.
Job Requirements :
1) Have knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Words, Power Point, and UBS salary system.
2) Minimum Diploma / SPM .
3) Minimum 2 years of working experience in position related to the same capacity.
4) Have own transport with driving license.
5) In between 21-30 years old.
6) Language : Chinese and BM. English language proficiency is an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Yearly Increment
- Yearly Bonus
- Oversea & Domestic Travel Incentive Trip
- Junior Partner Program
- Training Program Provided
- 5 days per week working days
- Open culture