Reporting to the Head of Project Management Office, this position manages the initiation, planning, execution, control and monitoring and closure of specific internal IT projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and objectives.
He/She is responsible to ensure the successfulness of a project by planning the project management plan, setting project milestones, planning project WBS, engaging team leaders to perform resource planning, executing project activities to complete project deliverables, resolve or escalate problems or issues, review and improve processes, prepare relevant documentation, assign responsibilities, control cost and track progress of the each task as per Project Management Process Flow.
This position will assists in the creation and maintenance of all IT PMO policies, standards, procedures, forms, templates, and other document types.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Banking and Finance;
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a banking or financial institution environment or directly related IT project management experience; or any equivalent combination of directly related education and experience
- Familiar with Banking system, process and operations
- Familiar with infrastructure projects implementation
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with cross-functional business teams
- Proficient analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid documentation, organization, time management, and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently, meet deadline and adapt quickly to a result oriented environment. Self-Starter
- Preferably: Possession of current PMP certification
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities