At Konica Minolta, our Mission is to be the ideal business partner of choice in Office Business and IT Services solutions. Through collaboration between our colleagues, partners and customers, we strive to enrich the society through constant innovation and development of solution driven tools.
Job Responsibilities :
- Simple planning and coordination
- Helps in data entry work and documentation work
- Organize, coordinate and attend training
- To meet timeline of project
- Independent skills
- Business analyst skills
- Needs to have knowledge (Application based) on how project is running.
- planning and coordination for application deployment and setting up testing phases
- Understanding of hospital environment and work flow will be plus point (integration of multiple systems with web based or application based)
- Hospital work flow will be like patient registration, doctor appointment and have some exposure to HIS (Hospital Information System)
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Information Technology,Business Studies / Administration / Management,Science & Technology
- Preferably Executive specializing in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skills in English,Malay,Chinese language for both spoken and written
- 1 Contract positions available
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, don't hesitate to click apply/deposit your resume
[NOTE] We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be reached out. If you were not shortlisted, we encourage you to have a look at other vacancies in Konica Minolta!