We are looking for responsible Service Admin to organize our company's day to day operations. Your job will be to provide clerical support to our managers and employees and coordinate all daily administrative activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Receives all inbound shipments into database system.
- Proficient with database processes and usage.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Thumbprint registration to new joiner.
- Help Technician to fill-in data in system for any product faulty.
- Assist walk-in customer to warehouse/service branch.
- Daily mileage and attendance checking.
- Claim verification, courier hardcopy receipts to HQ.
- This position will be based in Kajang Branch Office.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business Studies / Administration / Management
- Preferably at least 2 years of related working experience.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Administrative / Clerical or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English, Malay language for both spoken and written
- 1 Contract positions available