- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource management or equivalent.
- Candidate must able to communicate in both Mandarin and English as this candidate will be engaging with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Candidate should possess at least 4-6 years of relevant working experiences.
- Familiar with Employment Act and the HR best practices.
- People oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with employee at all level.
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks at a systematic manner, resourceful and proactive with sense of urgency.
- Proactive, independent, team player, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and cross-functional environment.
- Good analytical skills, problem solving skills with strong ethical standards.
- Establish the employer branding in attracting talents.
- Develop strategies to effectively source and attract potential talents.
- Plan, review and execute the standard hiring procedures.
- Plan and propose annual manpower planning in accordance to the business growth.
- Ensure the operations compliance.
- Daily HR operations execution including employee data management, leave management, claim management and etc.
- Deal with agents for foreign workers employment matters including sourcing of candidates, application for work permits, welfare, accommodation arrangement etc.
- Propose and review HR related procedures, policies and manuals.
- Collaborate with HODs for staffs performance management by setting of performance goals/KPIs that related to Company’s vision and departmental goals, and propose for effective reward & punishment systems.
- Responsible for Industrial Relation activities including handling disciplinary cases and advising management on the best practices.
- Advocate and practice company culture.
- Organize employee engagement activities/events.
Learning & Development
- Conduct induction training and operations procedures to new joiners.
- Propose and review the annual training budget and programs.
- Collaborate with HODs to conduct training needs analysis.
- Establish a systematic training procedure for each department.
- Coordinate for any internal and external training arrangement.
- Propose and review the staff career roadmap including establish the promotion criteria.
- Identify and propose potential talents as successor.
- Monitor and review the succession progress.
- Ensure payroll compliance.
- Propose and review the employee job grading system.
- Propose and review the salary structure, rewards, short-team and long-term benefits and compensation to maintain the competitiveness and attractiveness.
- Meal Allowance
- Dental Care
- Annual Professional Membership (up to 1 membership fee)
- Yearly Body Checkup
- Medical Hospitalization Insurance and Personal Accident after probation
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- 5 Working Days