Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist Project Manager / Design Engineer in matters relating to the design and development project site.
- To assist Project Manager in project scheduling, execution, documentation and tracking of all ongoing projects until completion.
- To co-ordinate with Project Manager, Project Executive, Supervisor and Sub-Contractors on the progress of installation work in accordance to specific designs.
- To conduct regular inspections on site installation works and report on any deviations to design drawings that may occur.
- To work closely with Project Manager / Project Engineer in identifying VO.
- To assist in the preparation of shop drawings and as-built drawings.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so set by the Board Of Director.
- Preferably 3 years and above outdoor site supervisor works.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
Anyone interesting please email resume to [email protected]