- The candidate is primarily responsible maximizes business opportunity for business growth and expansion.
- To develop long term marketing plans and strategies.
- To research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- To increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensure they are met.
- Train personnel and help team members develop their skills.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Marketing or related field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Prefer the candidates are from Interior Design Industry or related industry.
- Matured, willing to take up challenges and committed to job assigned
- Applicant must be able to work independently, highly motivated, strong leadership and impeccable communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- With at least 5 year(s) of working experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Personal development opportunities