About the Job:
You are hungry for more progress and you can't seem to be satiated.
As a Digital Marketer, you will be able to polish up and master your skills in project development and managing the big picture. In other words, the world is your oyster and you will be able to dive in deep, channel your inner creativity inspire people and move the business to astounding altitudes.
Within this role, you will be assisting in our digital presence by strategizing and running campaigns on a range of digital platforms, social networks and other digital channels to promote online community portal, virtual exhibition, physical exhibition, online/ offline events.
- Work with team in strategizing and implementing digital marketing strategy to achieve visitor promotion (visprom) & exhibitor promotion (exprom) objectives of assigned projects (eg virtual exhibition, physical exhibition, online/offline events, online community portal, digital solutions etc)
- Work with team in strategizing overall direction of A&P plan for assigned exhibition project(s)
- Content development for digital marketing usage that in line with communication objectives (SEO, ad copies, landing page content, EDM, etc)
- Work with the internal and external design and copy writing team to develop the campaign’s creative assets that are both engaging and cost-effective
- Collaborate and lead team member(s) on the direction and execution work of digital marketing (including social medial, digital presence, digital channels promotion)
- Work with agency for digital ad buy (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ad Campaigns, etc)
- Generate weekly and monthly reports that provide further insights into the Digital team performance that can be used for evaluation and analytical purposes
- Work with internal digital team towards achieving targeted KPI
- Work together with project head(s) to deliver business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication, creative and written skills with a marketing awareness.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
- Knowledge of marketing funnel is a bonus (eg clickfunnel)
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities