Gaji bulanan: MYR 9,000 – MYR 15,000
Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur
Jawatan Sepenuh masa
Berpengalaman selama 5 tahun
Kongsi di Facebook
Kongsi di Twitter
Kongsi di Linkedin
- To support ERP system issue and reporting, and recommend ERP planning, implementation and revision on existing and new module.
- To guide, drive and transform departments to understand and apply new technologies and digitalization processes to be in line with company direction.
- Analyze client requirements and discuss with vendors to meet client needs.
- Maintain and support on ERP system and reports.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Prepare system documentation or/and user manual.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in IT system development (preferably in Financial Service/Banking Institution industry)
- Proficiency in SAP ERP System.
- Strong skill in software design and development with ABAP programming.
- Experience in SAP ECC6 / SAP S4/HANA.
- Experience in UNIX/LINUX.
- Strong skill in troubleshoot and support the system error or program bugs.
- Demonstrate ability to do documentation and communicate operational procedures to team members.
Perks & Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities